Sunday, July 4, 2010

To Be Sixteen Again...And Again...And Again


In my haste to expel my thoughts on this blog, I forgot a crucial one, what I write. Due to extreme paranoia, I can't nor would I go into specifics, such a titles, and overall plots (that is until the book is on its way to a store near you). Just my extreme bad luck, someone reads this blog and creates a replica (or at the very least, a likeness) of my work and gets it published. That is definitely a worse case scenario that refuses to leave my mind.

If you were unable to figure out from the post title, I write Young Adult (YA) Contemporary fiction. What does that mean? I write about teens and their journey through life. Essentially, through my characters, I'm reliving my high school years over and over again, one book at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment