Friday, July 9, 2010

Old School

The reason why I don't regularly blog the way that I should is because my computer is temporarily down. After seven years the monitor, not so quietly, went. When this happened there was no real dilemma, since the computer itself is out-of-date. I opted to purchase a laptop, saving buying a new monitor for later. There's only one catch: I'm cheap. I refuse to buy anything when I know a sale is coming. In the next few weeks, back to school sales will pop up from every perceivable outlet. So why should I buy a 500 dollar laptop now, when I can wait three-six weeks and get one cheaper?

The downside is this, blogging and doing whatever else computer needed task at work. As I previously mentioned, I write pencil to paper, so that's not a problem, but it's the ability to create on paper or edit, and then be able to instantly implement it on the screen. Not to mention, I'm an Internet junky. It's hard not being able to go on whenever I please.

So forgive me when it looks like I have given up voicing my journey. I'm still here, just periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment